Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

KMS CALIFORNIA TAME FRIZZ HAIR CREME







































Now, I am a hair product lover, having long, bleached hair I am on the search for anything that will help me out and make it look that little bit nicer. Now I have some major frizz on the underneath of my hair, if that makes sense... I originally got this product from the lovely Rosie from 'The Londoner' and her blow-dry hair post here, major hair envy. So yes, that hair? Must have. Now I haven't 100% mastered the blow dry, long hair, don't care? Not so true but makes it damn hard to get the brush and hairdryer through it without your arms aching, gym time? But it takes time and practice. 

But the creme, ah the creme, its just so good and keeping the frizz away, for the whole 3 days I don't wash it. As she says, you've read the post by now right? You just smooth some through before the drying and a little after, and yes, it works. Also I tend to let it au natural dry sometimes, a lot, but yeah just again running some through whilst wet will do it the miracle of good. Now I do rate quite a few hair products, but this one is defiantly up there with the could I live without? Most likely not. 

Have you tried any KMS hair?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment