Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

BLOGGING 101: THE START

First Proper Post Party
So when reading my 101 blogs that I love to read via bloglovin, I decided I wanted to start a blog, as a New Years resolution. I am coming to the end of my degree
and I although my first hobby and love is photography, my definite addiction is make up, hair and fashion, I have no self control in the shops, and although I had a bad habit throughout my life, blog reading has defiantly aided and pushed me through to an addiction I would say, so if you can't beat them? Join them right? So this blog, hopefully will be centred around beauty, fashion and a bit of lifestyle thrown in. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that I keep this up, and hope that whoever is reading this will see this through with me! Welcome visitor to the start of saylaura.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog!
    I remember when I started my blog, you really get to interact with some lovely people!
    Looking forward to reading more from you!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete