Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

PURCHASED







Well I am so badly influenced, mostly by Vivianna, I've seen this foundation on her blog a couple many times since she decided that it actually is good and has been rectified
from the 'not worth the hype' list. So I have followed her blindly and brought it, at £32 its not a cheap investment, but I do like a premium brand foundation I must say, ever since my first, Dior which was sadly discontinued, but similar to the Nude version they have out now (cheap there!).

So back to the foundation in question, the CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Instant Natural Radiance SPF 15 (if we are going to be specific!) but for reference I was matched to B10 - Beige Pastel, now I am a pale babe, but I was told by the assistant that she finds it to oxidise quite a bit, so referenced be to the lightest shade, I hope she right, as I am yet to try it. Now it applies very light weight to the hand so I think I am going to have to make sure I have some concealer on hand, but I am hoping this will be my makeup for my no-makeup days that I like sporting rather often. I am looking forward to trying this foundation, I just thought I would give you a heads up to what is on the horizon. 

Let me know if you like it/have tried it?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment