Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Life. How else to put it?

So, I love reading blogs, have done for say perhaps 3 years now, and I mean wow how it is has blown up, and it all started with people wanting to write about parts of their life, minuscule corners of the internet now gracing the pages of Vogue even, I mean talk about the big time, its inspiring.

I want to expand my life, I have spent 2015 so far looking at life (and everyone else's), what I do, where I am going and what the hell is going on. And the tru
th be told, not a lot, I am in a job that pays where I have the ability to save something, I am not in shape, no matter how many few weeks through out the year I want to be and have the motivation, and I am just...meh, I achieved a degree last year, what will it be this year? Not a good place to start one might say, being meh, while others say, you have to start somewhere, so this is it, here is my somewhere.

I can't promise I am going to be any good at blogging, I mean I did what? All of 6 posts last year? But I want to improve, I want to go up from here, I have good things in life, I have great family, boyfriend and friends - its not all doom and gloom, but improving is always on everyones minds surely? So my new years resolutions (yes 12 days late, maybe next year on time), are to be more positive, treat my body with respect, see the world a little more, lets not stumble through this year, have an end goal, enjoy it, your only young once right?

And my main goal, is to be more positive, I think I am positive, but I have negative thoughts about my body, my life, how I feel, as does everyone, but I want to be able to turn these things into good. I think if anything positivity could take you up, improve your disposition and your life will follow, so I am going to post everything and anything that takes my fancy, so as to document the change of the year (BIG THOUGHTS HERE). So expect health, positive vibes, beauty, shopping, clothes, lifestyle, videos even, anything is possible.

Heres to 2015, the change to positivity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment