Pages

Sunday 31 July 2016

Well hasn't life moved on...

Ok, so new chapter, its now the last day of July 2016, when did I last post January 2015 - that went well. But saying that much has changed in a year and a half, as one would expect, however I am on a whole new chapter of life and well its going quite well.

Say hello so 'Say Laura' in a whole new light. I'm going to use my platform here along with my Instagram (laurafloraa), because well I love it and it is my personal album for my year of 'F*CK what everyone else thinks', I am going to do what I want. I want to document what is happening to me when, how, where, along with any general musings, granted probably not too much beauty involved here right now, make-up-less face is gracing Australia every single damn day at the moment because a) I sweat it off, b) I'm working and no one gives two hoots and c) make up is expensive and I have no money - the same goes for fashion. 

So today I will try to be more productive and actually use my blog, because I have a voice - I just need to use it.

Till next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment